Here are some important documents that describe our history, especially as it relates to facilities development:
- 1993 A preliminary report on our facilities with a focus on LFD, authored by Franz Gross
- 2003 Report of the Task Force for Space Needs
- 2010 The most significant document on facilities development, chaired by Roger Guernsey
- 2011 An assessment report providing information on how we might plan for facilities expansion, Reverend Tricia Hart, consultant
- 2013 A story of generosity, reflecting on WUU’s history and lessons learned regarding Home 95, authored by Lee Hougen
- 2013 A timeline showing the steps to be taken in the facilities expansion process that results in a possible occupancy in 2016.